sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Keydump file format documentation?

From: Philip White
Subject: [Sks-devel] Keydump file format documentation?
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 11:35:26 -0700

Hi, all,

I want to develop a program that analyzes the PGP web of trust. To do this, I
figure the best source is the keydump file. The problem is, it's a binary file
and I don't see any documentation for the binary file format. Given enough time
and effort I can probably read the source code of `sksserver` and figure out
how the file is encoded, but I wonder if there's a better way.

Has anyone documented the file format? Alternately, is anyone willing to
document it?

P.S. I don't want to develop my program in O'Caml, if I can help it, so I don't
want to simply reuse the file parsing libraries. :)

--
Philip