sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Beware Debian package upgrade...

From: Tyler Schwend
Subject: [Sks-devel] Beware Debian package upgrade...
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 10:52:23 -0400

Debian version of SKS, upgrading from wheezy to testing...
apt-get install sks

Apparently hosed everything because first, the needed DB utilities are
not listed as a dependency so the DB upgrade command failed, and then
running it twice more ran me out of disk space (from backups the scripts
make). Now I have cleared the disk space, tried to rerun the db_upgrade
with proper util versions... And after a lot of cryptic failures
suddenly everything works.

Good luck.