sks-devel

[Sks-devel] New Keyserver pgp.h-ix.net - Looking for Peers

From: Tim Haga
Subject: [Sks-devel] New Keyserver pgp.h-ix.net - Looking for Peers
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 20:06:29 +0100

Hi all,

I am looking for peers for a new SKS keyserver installation.

I am running SKS v1.1.5, on pgp.h-ix.net.
The server is physically located in Germany (EU). It has
IPv6 connectivity.

I have loaded a keydump from
http://keyserver.mattrude.com/dump/current/, dated 2014-12-08. I see
3790640 keys loaded.

Please add me to your 'membership' file with the following
entry and provide your details in return so I can do the same:

pgp.h-ix.net 11370 # Tim Haga <address@hidden>  0xF5623DA52DAC97ED

For operational issues, please contact me directly.

Thank you,
Tim