sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Need a lot of hand holding (sorry)

From: Danny Horne
Subject: [Sks-devel] Need a lot of hand holding (sorry)
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 10:02:01 +0100

Hi all,

I've downloaded a dump and after several hours of importing it got the
following error, I cleaned everything up and downloaded a fresh dump and
now can't even import the dump (getting same error when running
sks_build.sh)

Enter enter the mode (1/2): 2
=== Running (fast)build... ===
Fatal error: exception Not_found
Command failed unexpectedly. Bailing out

These are the instructions I followed, note my base dir is /home/sks, I
don't have any option to change that (due to space constraints on other
directories)

https://pgp.key-server.io/sks-dump

Thanks for looking
Danny Horne