sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Seeking peers for sks.lockmail.net

From: Danny Horne
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Seeking peers for sks.lockmail.net
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 00:12:30 +0100

I'm sorry, but unless there's a firewalld expert here I'm calling it a day

It's taken me days just to get sks working right and I'm now told people
can't connect to the recon port (11370 TCP).

sks is listening on localhost on this port and I've tried everything I
can find to open this port and forward to localhost but haven't had any
success, so unless someone can give me ALL the settings needed to get
firewalld working right I'll have to call it quits

Sorry if I've wasted anyone's time, late here now, I'll respond to any
answers tomorrow