sks-devel

[Sks-devel] How to set up HKPS verification?

From: Hillebrand van de Groep
Subject: [Sks-devel] How to set up HKPS verification?
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2016 21:16:50 +0200

Hey there.

I have been trying for the last few months to set up the HKPS
verification key for my server. I can't really get it to work.

Does anyone mind sharing their apache configs so I can adapt and use
them in my own installation?

--
Kind regards,

Hillebrand van de Groep

"Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window." - Steve Wozniak,
co-founder of Apple Inc.

Mail sent from this e-mail address is only meant for the recipient(s) as shown
in the To: header.
Please do not forward this e-mail to anyone else without my prior permission.