sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] pool membership

From: Valentin Sundermann
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] pool membership
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 22:44:57 +0200

> However, my key server,
> keyserver.brian.minton.name, does not appear in the pool status page. Not even
> in the "Servers currently not in the pool" section.  I thought it would
> automatically show up.  Any thoughts?
Your keyserver is on the exclusion list at Kristian's scanner[1]. I
think when somebody uploaded the cloned strong set to the keyserver
network[2], it was your server which got hit with it.
These issues should be over and so I guess Kristian will remove you from
this list when he reads it.

Best regards,
Valentin

[1]