sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Server status: Not responding

From: SJ Zhu
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Server status: Not responding
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 01:32:37 +0800

> See dig output attached. DNSSEC related perhaps?

From the dig output we can see key-server.io has no DS record which
means key-server.io doesn't enable DNSSEC. Neither does dreamhost.com.

PS: I can resolve pgp.key-server.io even if I use `dig +trace +dnssec`

Does 192.168.0.65, which is your default DNS, resolves DNS recursively or
just forwarding? If it acts as a forwarding DNS, the problem maybe is the
server being forwarded.
If 192.168.0.65 acts as a recursive DNS, maybe it has difficulty to connect
ns[1-3].dreamhost.com.

--
Regards,
Shengjing Zhu