sks-devel

[Sks-devel] sks-keyservers.net: DNS-Admins: action needed: Unexpected IP

From: Kristian Fiskerstrand
Subject: [Sks-devel] sks-keyservers.net: DNS-Admins: action needed: Unexpected IP change
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 08:36:28 +0100

Dear DNS Admins. Due to an unexpected IP change overnight, please update configurations to allow 37.191.238.78 instead of 37.191.220.247

I'm currently working on re-configuring the rest of the system, which is a bit delayed due to travelling activity today.

[Sent from my iPad, as it is not a secured device there are no cryptographic keys on this device, meaning this message is sent without an OpenPGP signature. In general you should *not* rely on any information sent over such an unsecure channel, if you find any information controversial or un-expected send a response and request a signed confirmation]