sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Seeking peers for keyserver.escomposlinux.org

From: iarenaza
Subject: [Sks-devel] Seeking peers for keyserver.escomposlinux.org
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2017 11:37:20 +0100

Hi,

I am looking for peers for a new SKS keyserver installation.

I am running SKS version 1.1.6, on keyserver.escomposlinux.org. This is
a private machine and the server is physically located in Germany (EU).
The machine has IPv4 connectivity.

I have loaded a keydump from http://pgp.key-server.io/, dated 2016.03.06.
I see 4605157 keys loaded.

For operational issues, please contact me at the following address:

keyserver.escomposlinux.org 11370 # PGP Key Server Administrator
<address@hidden>  0x9494EB8D619AFE032AD1C2DCBE84550A2578867D

Thanks in advance,
Iñaki.