sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Seeking peers for keyserver1.gnupg.pub

From: Franck Nijhof
Subject: [Sks-devel] Seeking peers for keyserver1.gnupg.pub
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 08:54:07 +0200

Dear reader,

I am looking for peering partners for my new SKS keyserver; keyserver1.gnupg.pub.

At the moment of writing, this server is running version 1.1.6 of the official SKS keyserver software.
It has a 1000Mbit link and physically located in a datacenter in Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Europe).
This machine is connected via IPv4, IPv6 and the Tor network.
IP's used are dedicated to the SKS function and not shared with other services.
The IP's have a proper reverse DNS configured.

I have fully build the database based on a keydump taken from sks.srv.dumain.com @ 22 March ~08:00
and now have a total of 4.622.275 keys in the database.

Please add the following line to your membership file:

keyserver1.gnupg.pub 11370 # Franck Nijhof <address@hidden> 0xAB33ADACE7101952

Or if you want it to connect via Tor:

keysrv42w4l2qqag.onion 11370 # Franck Nijhof <address@hidden> 0xAB33ADACE7101952

Please send me back the membership line I need to add to my server.

This server is privately sponsored and owned.
I will will add more servers, based on the experiences of running this first one.

For operational issues, please contact me directly.

With kind regards,

Franck Nijhof
keybase.io/frenck