sks-devel

[Sks-devel] seeking peers for sks.infcs.de

From: Steffen Kaiser
Subject: [Sks-devel] seeking peers for sks.infcs.de
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2018 13:01:38 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 28 Jun 2018, Hendrik Visage wrote:

Hi,

I am looking for peers for a new SKS keyserver installation.

I am running SKS version 1.1.6-4 (Debian stretch), on sks.infcs.de. We are
an university and the server is installed for local access and to feed
another local-only keyserver, which distributes local keys from WKD to
keyserver-only clients. The server is physically located in Germany (EU)
on the DFN. The machine has *no* IPv6 connectivity.

I have loaded a keydump from https://pgp.key-server.io/sks-dump/, dated
2018-06-29.
I see NNNNNNN keys loaded.

For operational issues, please contact me directly.

sks.infcs.de 11370 # Steffen Kaiser <address@hidden>
5119CB3603B258AAC1EBA7A723A371DE9ABC764F

Thank you,