sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] [openpgp-email] Keyservers and GDPR

From: Mike
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] [openpgp-email] Keyservers and GDPR
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2018 10:58:54 +0100

So it seems like the usual response is to ignore the fatal issues that could
affect this network. 6 months on from the first set of PoC's and no one has
stepped forward to fix them - they have only attempted to defend the network
through pride. How is anyone meant to trust infrastructure run by people who
avoid problems like this?

As usual, people keep burying their heads in the sand with nothing more than
excuses. Something as simple and small as a Raspberry Pi could down the entire
network. "Resilient against governments"? I don't think so! These servers no
longer provide the function they once promised, and this needs to be addressed
by the leading figures of the community with direct and clear responses, not
excuses!

I believe that Kristian is the main spokesperson? He has never once stepped
forward and commented on any of the issues.

Kind Regards

Yakamo

--
me <address@hidden>