sks-devel

[Sks-devel] keys{2}.fspproductions.biz shut down indefinitely for now

From: Fabian A. Santiago
Subject: [Sks-devel] keys{2}.fspproductions.biz shut down indefinitely for now
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 16:46:43 +0000

Hello,

Just to clarify my prior shutdown notice, I've decided the server(s):

keys.fspproductions.biz
keys2...

will remain shuttered indefinitely for now. I'll be following the progress in
development of sks or other alternative keyservers and if mitigations are put
in place to combat the recent issues, then I would eventually like to reinstate
my keyserver(s).

--

Thanks for your time,

Fabian S.