sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Replacing sks01.pod01.fleetstreetops.com & sks02.pod01.fleet

From: Todd Fleisher
Subject: [Sks-devel] Replacing sks01.pod01.fleetstreetops.com & sks02.pod01.fleetstreetops.com with load balanced setups
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2018 13:29:41 -0800

Hi,
I am in the process of migrating my external peers from sks01.pod01.fleetstreetops.com & sks02.pod01.fleetstreetops.com to sks.pod01.fleetstreetops.com & sks.pod02.fleetstreetops.com. I have reached out to operators of the servers currently peering with those hosts to update their membership files accordingly. This message is meant to serve as a public notice of the change. I will send a final notice when I fold the 2 older hostnames into the load balanced pools.

If others are interested in peering with me, below are the lines to add to your membership files:

sks.pod01.fleetstreetops.com 11370 # Todd Fleisher <address@hidden> 0x030C8D58A26E7D1264044A0BD16C3A41949D203A

sks.pod02.fleetstreetops.com 11370 # Todd Fleisher <address@hidden> 0x030C8D58A26E7D1264044A0BD16C3A41949D203A

For operational issues or if you would like to peer, please contact me directly.

-T