sks-devel

[Sks-devel] seeking peers for keyserver.aktronic.de

From: Kruschwitz, Michael
Subject: [Sks-devel] seeking peers for keyserver.aktronic.de
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2019 08:30:21 +0000

Hi,

I am looking for peers for a new SKS keyserver installation.

I am running SKS version 1.1.6, on keyserver.aktronic.de.

{this is a keyserver at ak tronic Software & Services GmbH}.

The server is physically located in Saerbeck (Germany).

The machine has no IPv6 connectivity (yet).

I have loaded a keydump from Matt Rude (https://keys.mattrude.com/), dated 2019-05-06.

I see 5510582 keys loaded.

For operational issues, please contact me directly.

keyserver.aktronic.de 11370 # Michael Kruschwitz <address@hidden> 0x050340C03E3D1AF2

Thank you,

Michael Kruschwitz