sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Extreme memory usage

From: Todd Fleisher
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Extreme memory usage
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 19:45:37 -0700

To Gabor’s point, I see some similar behavior on my nodes intermittently: https://i.imgur.com/aEePr6J.jpg

It seems to clear up on its own get automatically restarted by systemd after OOM kills it so for the most part it doesn’t appear to impact my pool from serving requests from the outside, presumably thanks to load balancing and/or caching. Also, it does not happen to all nodes at the same time.

FWIW - my nodes do not have the dump directory so that shouldn’t be at play here.

-T