sks-devel

Re: Desperately Seeking Kristian - SKS HKPS certificate renewals

From: Chris Kuethe
Subject: Re: Desperately Seeking Kristian - SKS HKPS certificate renewals
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 10:53:35 -0700

If only there was some way to establish trust (secrecy, authenticity, integrity) relationships in a distributed manner, rather than relying on a small pool of third parties who might suddenly become unavailable... 🤔😂

On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 10:39 AM Todd Fleisher <todd@fleetstreetops.com> wrote:
Thanks for the suggestion, Gabor. He doesn’t appear to have been active there since last summer, but it can’t hurt to try.

-T