sks-devel

Re: Key server status

From: Todd Fleisher
Subject: Re: Key server status
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 10:28:04 -0800

That response means what you uploaded was already on the keyserver so it was
ignored. I also see that key fingerprint on the keyserver, so if it wasn’t
available on keyserver.ubuntu.com and your upload was ignored I’m not sure
how/why it would suddenly be showing up @
https://keyserver.ubuntu.com/pks/lookup?search=0x05fa40b23af5025974c3b1a6c62aa8645d00d25b&fingerprint=on&op=index

I went ahead and uploaded a copy of it to my key servers so it will will sync
with the rest of the peered network since we won’t peer with Canonical right
now.

You may also want to update keys.openpgp.org which still has one of your now
expired keys
(https://keys.openpgp.org/vks/v1/by-fingerprint/DF16781A604A4F605F98B301F29BF36844FB7922)

-T