smc-calendar

[smc-calendar] Adding Indian Calendars to kde - help with testing

From: Praveen A
Subject: [smc-calendar] Adding Indian Calendars to kde - help with testing
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 10:52:34 -0800

Hi,

We have been working on adding Indian Calendars to KDE.

Modified files are kept in our local repo
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=smc.git;a=tree;f=calendar/kde;hb=HEAD

Diff with current kde trunk revision is
kdelibs http://pastebin.com/m2e8537eb
kdebase http://pastebin.com/m5d4e51d1

It was working earlier (though we still had some logical errors
specific to indic implementation), but now it is failing completely,
though all test cases are working. I am unabl to track the bug on my
own, so any help is appreciated. I tried going back to earlier
revisions but still it is failing. I think it may be because of some
changes done recently, but I'm not able to find it. I am testing the
code with the calendar applet on the panel. Any move to change to
month is failing, though addMonths() is working as expected in test
cases :-(

Thanks
Praveen
--