smc-calendar

[smc-calendar] Small relief, our code is not broken, but kde's is

From: Praveen A
Subject: [smc-calendar] Small relief, our code is not broken, but kde's is
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 17:33:48 -0800

Hi,

Its a bit releiving to find out hebrew, hijri and jalali is also
broken in upstream kde. I was doing all circus to find out the cause
of the breakage and finally tracked it down.

See the same error in hijri in unmodified kde trunk build.
http://gnupravi.blip.tv/file/1797136/

- Praveen
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍