smc-calendar

[smc-calendar] Re: Calander shows no bug for me.

From: മഹേഷ് മുകുന്ദന് | Mahesh M
Subject: [smc-calendar] Re: Calander shows no bug for me.
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 15:54:24 +0530

Still the other calanders are working fine.

@Pravi: Its not a bug in KDE. Confirmed. But Indic is not working for me. The option is not available in the time and date section in regional and language settings. If you tell me how you recorded the screen, i too would try to mail the screen. Any tips for re running Indic?? :)