smc-calendar

[smc-calendar] Indian National Calendar/Saka Varsha is now available in

From: Praveen A
Subject: [smc-calendar] Indian National Calendar/Saka Varsha is now available in kde
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 15:05:31 +0530

Saka Varsha is now available as a calendar system in KDE. In addition
to Saka and Gregorian there are many other calendaring systems
available like Coptic, Ethiopian, Hebrew, Hijra, Jalali and Julian.

See the screenshot of Saka Varsha in latest KDE (built from svn
trunk). If anybody is interested to add Kolla Varsham, then please
reply.
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
(as seen on /.)