smc-users

[smc-users] Re: your CtdALlS

From: Gigi Rosenfeld
Subject: [smc-users] Re: your CtdALlS
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 13:10:58 -0700

Hi

ra

http://www.veriturlis.com

the race of Durin, and Mr. Baggins who has travelled with us out of the
West. If you come in peace lay down your arms! said the captain. We
have none, said Thorin, and it was true enough: their knives had been
taken from them by the wood-elves, and the great sword Orcrist too.
Bilbo had his short sword, hidden as usual, but he said nothing about
that. We have no need of weapons, who return at last to our own as