smc-users

[smc-users] Re: refnance it

From: Christoffer Reuss
Subject: [smc-users] Re: refnance it
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 23:00:56 -0700

D c ea u r H t om z e O u wne o r,

Your c h re f di x t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV p N r j ea l l e o st a at s e and want I x MME q DI n ATE c p as w h to s b pen p d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L b OW c ER your monthly p k ayme f nt t s
by a third or more, here are the d n ea l ls t we have T d ODA s Y:

$ 4 o 90 , 00 x 0 a o s l h ow a r s 3 , 6 e 5 %
$ 37 p 0 , 00 i 0 a d s l l ow a f s 3 , 9 z 0 %
$ 25 m 0 , 0 r 00 a j s lo v w a d s 3 , 3 e 5 %
$ 20 f 0 , 00 a 0 a m s l b ow a m s 3 , 5 u 5 %

V e is e it o m ur web s x it f e

Christoffer Reuss , Ap h pr g ova x l Ma u na y ge l r

all fell over on their backs. Bilbo was on the lockout, however, caught
the rope, and with a piece of stick fended off the little black boat as
it came rushing across the stream. Help! he shouted, and Balin was
just in time to seize the boat before it floated off down the current.