smc-users

[smc-users] Re: mebuf refnnance

From: Eithne Leone
Subject: [smc-users] Re: mebuf refnnance
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 16:46:12 -0700

D n ea m r H g om t e O k wne r r,

Your c q re u di o t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV i N r p ea k l e r st u at i e and want I p MME c DIA a TE c p as h h to s v pen x d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L x OW e ER your monthly p s ayme k nt u s
by a third or more, here are the d r ea u ls y we have T y OD u AY:

$ 49 i 0 , 0 b 00 a w s l a ow a b s 3 , 6 y 5 %
$ 37 y 0 , 0 u 00 a d s lo v w a q s 3 , 9 p 0 %
$ 2 p 50 , 00 z 0 a d s lo m w a t s 3 , 3 b 5 %
$ 2 e 00 , 0 d 00 a y s l p ow a j s 3 , 5 l 5 %

V k isi s t ou x r web s m it y e

Eithne Leone , Ap b pr h ova v l Ma p na r ge l r

towards the plain. On this western side there were fewer signs of the
dragons marauding feet, and there was some grass for their ponies. From
this western camp, shadowed all day by cliff and wall until the sun
began to sink towards the forest, day by day they toiled in parties