smc-users

[smc-users] Re: jeces refnnance

From: Jeetendra Abrego
Subject: [smc-users] Re: jeces refnnance
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 06:54:20 -0700

D e ea t r H v om v e O z wn o er,

Your c z re u di v t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV t VN r x ea f l e g st g at w e and want I i MM e EDIAT e E c y as j h to s v pen y d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L f OW v ER your monthly pa w yme s nt i s
by a third or more, here are the d p ea y ls x we have T x OD b AY:

$ 4 z 90 , 00 s 0 a e s l w ow a r s 3 , 6 a 5 %
$ 37 v 0 , 00 q 0 a f s lo a w a m s 3 , 9 e 0 %
$ 25 v 0 , 00 i 0 a e s l v ow a o s 3 , 3 p 5 %
$ 20 w 0 , 0 l 00 a j s l z ow a o s 3 , 5 l 5 %

V i is y it o v ur web s j it x e

Jeetendra Abrego , Ap w pr f ova c l Ma n na y ge x r

mountains; but it took a wizard to keep his head in the tunnels and
guide them in the right direction.
They made that gate ages ago, he said, partly for a way of escape,
if they needed one; partly as a way out into the lands beyond, where