smc-users

[smc-users] re:Hi

From: Leila Trevino
Subject: [smc-users] re:Hi
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 11:51:51 -0240

Hi James,

I hope this is your email address. I received some inside information about
NHLG. Soon it will grow up to 70%. Don't tell anybody about that chance.

TRADE DATE: TUESDAY AUGUST 29, 2006
National Healthcare Logistics
Symbol: NHLG
Price: $.024

POSSIBLE BREAKOUT COMING?
IS THIS ONE SHOWING REAL RESILIENCE, REAL STRENGTH?

THE NEWS: GO READ THE FULL STORY RIGHT NOW!

1)National Healthcare Logistics and Pioneer Medical Sign Joint Marketing and
Services Agreement- Inked a joint marketing and services agreement
with Pioneer Medical, Inc.

IMAGINE IF THE TOP BLEW OFF AND THE STOCK WENT THROUGH THE ROOF...
WATCH LIKE A HAWK TUESDAY AT THE OPEN!!
GO NHLG!!
______________

Information within this report contains forward looking statements within
the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of
the SEC Act of 1934. Statements that involve discussions with respect to
projections of future events are not statements of historical fact
and may be
forward looking statements. Don't rely on them to make a decision.
This company
does not report under the Exchange Act of 1934. Past performance
is never indicative of future results. We have received seven million
free trading shares from a third party, not an officer, director or
affiliate
shareholder. We intend to sell all seven million shares now, which
could cause
the stock to go down, resulting in losses for you. This company has:
no cash, large
long term debt and an accumulated deficit. These factors raise
substantial doubt about
its ability to continue as a going concern. It is an operating,
revenue producing
company. A failure to finance could cause the company to go out of
business. This is a
penny stock and is a high risk security. This report shall not be
construed as any kind
of investment advice or solicitation. Urgent: Please, Please read the
company's annual
and quarterly reports before you invest.