smc-web

[Smc-web] Enjoy the newest C T X E Successful stokc recommendation for w

From: Clarice
Subject: [Smc-web] Enjoy the newest C T X E Successful stokc recommendation for winning players
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 19:10:49 -0100

Investment information that helps earning on the stokc market

Hello, My name is Walker. I told you about exploading stookcs before, and as you remember I was right. Please pay attention to what I say, becasuse next few days this stokc will explode significantly! Do you want to know why I'm so sure ? Because I'm going to buy myself!

Get C T X E First Thing Today! Follow the professionals with expert stokc advice!

C T X E - CANTEX _ENERGY_CORP.
Unbiased stokc info and valuable insider data Learn stokc market patters that help earn more
CURRENT_PRICE: $0.60 Just out
Company Profile: CANTEX_ENERGY_CORPoration is an independent, managed risk, oil and gas exploration, development, and production company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.

Check recent news for this stock on Yahoo Finance or other informational sites.

Conclusion:
The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar with This. Is C T X E Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch this One Trade tomorrow! Go C T X E!
Penny stocks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitable for all but very aggressive investors. This Profile is not in any way affiliated with the featured company. This report is for entertainment and advertising purposes only and should not be used as investment advice.

A man's reach should exceed his grasp. Confidence is a plant of slow growth Never play leapfrog with a unicorn A baby is an alimentary canal with a loud voice at one end and no responsibility at the other. Every Soldier has the Baton of a Field Marshal in his Knapsack

The best throw of the dice is to throw them away A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. So are the ways of every one that is greedy of gain; which taketh away the life of the owners thereof.
First Impressions are the Most Lasting I had no shoes and complained, until I met a man who had no feet The more you get, the more you want Dont count the days, make the days count! An English Summer, Three Hot Days and a Thunderstorm To thine own self be true

A gentleman without an estate is a pudding without suet. Like the measles, love is most dangerous when it comes late in life Revenge is a dish best served cold Bad news travels fast Actions speak louder than words.