[Social-discuss] volunteering :)

From: Giulio Fidente
Subject: [Social-discuss] volunteering :)
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 23:42:35 +0200

hi there,

I had a quick chat with robmyers tonight on IRC, we ended up talking
about flying cows, but before that had a nice brainstorming session ...

.. one of the nice things which came out is that it would have been
good to have translators available from the very first release

now, while I hope to be able to help with the php stuff and many others,
I can certainly do my homework and translate some stuff in italian,
whenever it is needed

now while I think it's really too early to talk about translations, I
posted this on the list just to give my availability and eventually
collect emails from other people

Giulio