Re: [Social-discuss] What should GNU social be?

From: Petr Viktorin
Subject: Re: [Social-discuss] What should GNU social be?
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 01:59:52 +0200

I don't think a Facebook bridge is something for a GNU project to make.
This is perfect for a plugin. Someone'll write it sooner or later anyway,
if Social takes off.
But it definitely shouldn't go into the Social codebase: for one, it couldn't
be tested, and thus developed/maintained, without a FB account.