[Social-discuss] Internet Identity Workhsop

From: Kaliya
Subject: [Social-discuss] Internet Identity Workhsop
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 11:18:50 -0400

Ok.

Here is a very explicit invitation to come to the Internet Identity Workshop.

We over in the "identity community" have been working to have emerge the open standards necessary to have a decentralized social network outside of any silo for over 6 years (some much longer)

I think this event is directly relevant to the work you are seeking to do and would help avoid "re building (at least in part) some of the wheel you are seeking to build.

Internet Identity Workshop
http://www.internetidentityworkshop.com

May 17-19, Mountain View, CA

We are totally committed to accessibility if the fee to attend is to much and you are working on this stuff and wanting to attend but cant afford it please talk to me and we will make sure you are able to.

Who would like to come?

What topics would you like to put forward for the event? (the agenda is made live the day of the event but floating ideas ahead of time can helpful)

-Kaliya