Re: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: [Social-discuss] Which of these names do you like

From: Raphael Sofaer
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: [Social-discuss] Which of these names do you like?
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 21:14:07 -0700

I'm afraid lorea.cc already has Bakunin taken...

"Our program can be summed up in a few words: Peace, emancipation, and the happiness of the oppressed. War upon all oppressors and all despoilers. Full restitution to workers: all the capital, the factories, and all instruments of work and raw materials to go to the associations, and the land to those who cultivate it with their own hands. Liberty, justice, and fraternity in regard to all human beings upon the earth. Equality for all. To all, with no distinction whatever, all the means of development, education, and upbringing, and the equal possibility of living while working."