Re: [Social-discuss] GNU social in iTWire

From: Dan Brickley
Subject: Re: [Social-discuss] GNU social in iTWire
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 23:08:20 +0200

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 10:38 PM, Melvin Carvalho
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Nice!
>
> "We're also hoping to create some fun games"
>
> Ooooh games ... anything specific in mind ... something like opensocial ..
> or an own app system?

License/copyright-stuff aside for now, I've often thought it'd be
interesting to see PHP Shindig (Apache's OpenSocial implementation)
integrated into a StatusNet installation. Eg. see
http://shindig.apache.org/developers/php/build.html ...

cheers,

Dan