Re: [Social-discuss] Preparing for 0.2 "Baldwin"

From: Ian Denhardt
Subject: Re: [Social-discuss] Preparing for 0.2 "Baldwin"
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 16:03:51 -0400

On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 15:04:57 -0400
Thomas Cort <address@hidden> wrote:

> > Anything else?
>
> Is there an upgrade path from the 0.1 release? i.e. instructions,
> scripts, etc. I've been trying to stay up to date via the git
> repository and my last 'git pull' broke my install (I get an error
> when I log in).
>
> -Tom

Hi Tom,

check db/site_093to094.sql. I updated the repo to track the 1.0.x
branch of statusnet recently; this probably caused your problem.
applying that script to the database should fix things, though I'd
recommend backing up your database first.

I don't anticipate any further changes that would require doing more
than a git pull, though I'd always recommend backups when upgrading,
especially when running development software. If there are any, I'll
make sure we're better about keeping everyone informed.

--

-Ian Denhardt