[Social-discuss] I'm intersted

From: Isam Afifi
Subject: [Social-discuss] I'm intersted
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 05:23:17 +0000

Hi everyone,

first, I want to interduce my self ... my name is ISSAM AFIFI

I'm so happy for all messages comes form you, and I want to ask all of you a
favor, I love Linux but all people around me WIN-disease  like human.

I dont have that much of time to search all around the Internet to read about
all new - TECH ,also can you send me e-mails of cool stuff happend in the Linux
world , and all new OPEN-SOURCE friends  are welcome.

I live in middel east in JORDAN, so we are far enough from everything happend

best wishes

ISSAM