Re: [Social-discuss] Client API for social

From: Michael Vogel
Subject: Re: [Social-discuss] Client API for social
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 23:53:31 +0100

Am 18.01.15 um 23:23 schrieb Morgan McMillian:

> Particularly what I'm interested in are the API differences between
> Twitter and social. Has this been documented or is it a matter of
> pulling apart the source to figure it out? Thanks in advance.

Partially you could have a look at the API description of friendica.

Friendica is mostly compatible with GS.

https://github.com/friendica/friendica/wiki/Friendica-API

At the end of the page is a list of commands that aren't supported by GS
and Friendica.

You could also have a look here:
https://web.archive.org/web/20141008141911/http://status.net/wiki/Twitter-compatible_API

Michael