Re: [Social-discuss] GNU-social features

From: Steevo Wymzelico
Subject: Re: [Social-discuss] GNU-social features
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 12:12:49 +1200

oh yeah, but how would one go get those shapes? (to learn about that engine)

seems like it needs a quantum gravity slide, findable maps from
spectral mind maintenance whims, unifying stuff about GNU social.

eg. the README being the top level for now and the other detective
work, having a system for finding these weird qualities of the mind
across a huge pile of it is the new stuff.

I can only offer my services as a Qualified Artist to make something
nice to look at about it, if it's possible to communicate to me what
to communicate about it. its about generating compression patterns,
distributing, phenomena. a box with snakes crawling out of it is what
I can see so far.

what/where are places?