Re: [Social-discuss] Gnu-Social module for Drupal

From: Mikael Nordfeldth
Subject: Re: [Social-discuss] Gnu-Social module for Drupal
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 11:07:46 +0200

On 2016-05-02 04:47, Okupandolared wrote:
> I'm looking for a module that allows me to use comments "gnu social" in
> drupal drupal 7 or 8

I don't think this exists per se, but maybe you can use our RSS/Atom
feeds somehow? For every notice list you can generate, there is a
corresponding Atom feed with all the data (and more). It's linked in the
HTML as <link rel="alternate" type="application/atom+xml" ...> I believe.

Make sure you're using the "classic" interface when looking for that
metadata as for example Qvitter doesn't provide as much HTML metadata.

> I'm not sure if it exists, or if I have to program it.
>
> if I wanted to create, where I find documentation for that

I believe you have already talked to Manuel at La Matriz (Las Indias),
their WP GNUsocial plugin could probably give you a good headstart:
https://lamatriz.org/notice/499902

Their plugin (I haven't looked at the code, but it seems to work for
others than them too): https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-gnusocial/

--
Mikael Nordfeldth
https://blog.mmn-o.se/