[Social-discuss] GNU-social really seems very social

From: Albert
Subject: [Social-discuss] GNU-social really seems very social
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 20:52:11 +0100

Hello,

anyone here ? There seems very few traffic on this list.
Recently i spent quite some time on exploring GNU-social,
because i would have wished to use a system liked it seemed
to be, but to finally find that is seems really different
than what i expected. Especially it's choices where to post
the messages when directed to groups and users was very
surprising to me. To collect my results, i wrote a page that
can be viewed here:
https://getwings.ddns.net/web/Home/GNUSocialPostingHeuristics
I'd appreciate if someone could review and give me a few
hints, whether things are really like i experienced and
noted down there.

Thank you very much.
With kind regards,
 Albert Flügel