Re: Clearing all notifications

From: Robert James Fulner
Subject: Re: Clearing all notifications
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 19:24:39 -0400

I'm not an admin on the instance, so I don't think that's an option for me, I did try to reach out to the admin of my instance with no response, even though they've clearly been on as they have posted many times since then.  Even if it where an option I'm not clear how that would actually eliminate the issue since it appears like they have some script that just keeps creating new users on new instances.

Jim Fulner
22100 Armada Ridge Rd.,
Armada, MI 48005-3204
(P) 248-971-0259
(M) 248-765-7458
(H) 586-473-7007

Telephony eliminates confusion

On Tue, May 23, 2023 at 3:56 AM <aab@kahachepe.org> wrote:
Yes, there is.  Check /gnusocial/scripts/deleteprofile.php.