social

[Social] Merge Request: Better plugin management

From: Luke Shumaker
Subject: [Social] Merge Request: Better plugin management
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 01:13:04 -0500

http://gitorious.org/~lukeshu/statusnet/lukeshus-gnu-social

I have revised the plugin management system to make the plugin
management page actually useful.
This involved creating a separate entry point next to index.php;
plugindata.php, as well as revising the config layout to accommodate
plugins not listed in $config['plugins']['default'].  However, it is
backwards-compatible, and will play nice with older installs.

I've tried submitting a merge request on Gitorious, but it's telling me
"This Git object is too large to be displayed in the browser"

Also, I need to assign copyright to the FSF, I have already listed my
contributions as belonging to them in the appropriate headers, and have
just sent an email to address@hidden requesting the relevant forms.

--
~ LukeShu
http://lukeshu.ath.cx/