social

[Social] LibrePlanet 2011 conference registration is now open

From: Matt Lee
Subject: [Social] LibrePlanet 2011 conference registration is now open
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 10:41:52 -0500

I'm pleased to announce that LibrePlanet 2011 conference registration is
now open. The principals of Foo Communications -- myself and Rob Myers
-- will be there all weekend to answer your questions about GNU social.

LibrePlanet 2011 will be a one-day conference on Saturday, March 19th
2011 at Bunker Hill Community College, in Boston, MA.

If you're coming in for the weekend, we have plans for Friday and Sunday
as well, although these are informal.

We are planning something very special for LibrePlanet 2012, and so in
order to scale back our planning efforts to prepare for that event, we
have decided to focus on our core conference this year.

This event is open to our associate members, who can attend for free,
and to members of the public who can either join as an associate member,
or pay $60 to attend (the equivalent of our student level associate
membership rate).

We are pleased to tell you that the venue is ADA compliant and easily
accessible.

## More information and registration:

* <http://libreplanet.org/wiki/LibrePlanet2011>