social

Re: [Social] Fwd: GNU/social legacy

From: Rob Myers
Subject: Re: [Social] Fwd: GNU/social legacy
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2012 10:43:38 +0000

On Thu, 06 Dec 2012 22:14:59 -0300, hellekin (GNU/social) wrote:

I leave to each list member the liberty to un-subscribe if they wish,
but I'd like to reset the members list on Savannah to ensure everyone
is willing to participate in this new installment of GNU/social. If
that means losing personal configurations or some data, please tell
me, so we can find a better solution together.

List members: please ignore these messages.

hellekin is not the maintainer of GNU social and I'm not sure what has gone wrong here.

It is being investigated...

- Rob.