solang-devel

[Solang-devel] address@hidden solang ported to FreeBSD

From: wahjava . ml
Subject: [Solang-devel] address@hidden solang ported to FreeBSD
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 15:06:15 +0530

[sorry if you receive two copies of the message]

Ahoy everyone,

I've ported[1] solang to FreeBSD. There are some issues I encountered couple
of compilation issues related to a bug in GCC 4.2.1 which FreeBSD has in its
base system. I've added workarounds (under the guidance of Debarishi Sir) for
it in my port. The port is using the libgdamm-4.0 patch submitted by Debarshi
Sir with solang-0.3 tarball. If you're any interested in importing patches[2],
please go ahead.