solang-devel

[Solang-devel] Editor + Enlarged renderer

From: Debarshi Ray
Subject: [Solang-devel] Editor + Enlarged renderer
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 01:58:21 +0200

Since I managed to break the editor in the 'tracker' branch, I need to
fix it. But before doing that I was wondering if we can merge the
editor and the enlarged renderers? Most photo editing applications
(F-Spot, Shotwell, GThumb, Picasa, etc.) seem to be doing something
similar. What do you think?

I also wanted to bring to your notice GtkToolPalette [1]. It was
recently added to Gtk 2.19.x.

Cheers,
Debarshi

[1] http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/unstable/GtkToolPalette.html

--
One reason that life is complex is that it has a real part and an
imaginary part.