solfege-devel

Re: [Solfege-devel] Hi!

From: Tom Cato Amundsen
Subject: Re: [Solfege-devel] Hi!
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 08:22:50 +0200

Hi, Allen!
Yes, I am here. Nice to hear you still make use of the program! I fill all available hours of the day with work, running, judo, kids and family, so i don't have time for programming. But at least i do some computer work in one of my jobs: I manage the computers on our local school. So i have learned windows server and managing users and computers with active directory. And soon we will move to azure AD :-)

Tom Cato