speechd-discuss

Re: nvda2speechd, let Windows programs talk through Speech dispatcher

From: Rastislav Kish
Subject: Re: nvda2speechd, let Windows programs talk through Speech dispatcher
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 22:52:25 +0000

Hello,

thanks!

Yes, it will, now when I think of it, I wonder whether I stressed it
enough in the readme hmm.

The good thing is, that specifically in terms of games, this is often
enough to make a title playable. Like the mentioned Swamp, but also Road
to rage, Survive the wild, SBYW etc.

Best regards

Rastislav

Dňa 5. 6. 2022 o 17:31 илья пащук napísal(a):