stow-devel

Re: [Stow-devel] active list?

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Stow-devel] active list?
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 22:02:42 -0500

On 27 Dec 11:42, Aamer Akhter wrote:
> is this still an active project?
>
> There appear to be several patches in the savannah patch section for
> stow that seem very usefull (eg, exclude/ignore). What would it take
> to get these integrated into a new stow release?

Active I would not say that. I am buried and the other maintainer hasn't
been around for a while. I agree that the patches are interesting but
right now I just haven't any time to review them, test them and make a
release. The fact that not a lot of people have been asking for me did
not help either...

Guillaume.

--
Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>