streamtuner-misc

(no subject)

From: Sebastian Kutsch
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:22:32 +0200

Hi,

I just tried streamtuner with its plugins and and  I am fond of it.
But I miss some things. First of all I miss something like bookmarks,
because always looking for a favoriet stream is a bit complicated.
Also a search funktion woulde be helpfull. And last but not least a more
powerfull local plugin would realy be great. I have most of my Music in
ogg-vorbis format and so can't realy use the local plugin. I
think you didn't plan Streamtuner to be a musicdatabase but to have
acces to all music from one point would realy be fantastic.

You have done a realy good job so far.

thax for this nice helpfull tool.

Sebastian